The 2020 ICEM conference took place in the beautiful city of Santarém, Portugal and will be hosted by our friends at the Instituto Politécnico de Santarém from October 14 to 16.
The official website of the conference:
Conference Topics (but not limited to)
- Educational Media and Media and Information Literacy
- Innovative and Inclusive Educational Approaches and Environments
- Learning Ecosystems and Learning Design
- Online and Mobile Learning and Ubiquitous Technologies for Learning
- Learning and Skills for the Digital Era
- Open Science and Open Educational Resources
- 3D Fabrication for Learning
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence in Education and Training
- Virtual Worlds, Gamification and Serious Games in the Classroom
- Learning and Collaborative Technologies
- STEAM Learning
- Smart Education and Smart Cities
- Technology Enhanced Learning
• Submission deadline for abstract (500-800 words) proposals through EasyChair
: March 31, 2020
• Notification of acceptance: April 15, 2020
• Submission deadline for full/short papers: May 31, 2020
• Submission deadline for camera-ready versions of full/short papers: July 15, 2020
• Submission deadline for workshop, poster and demo sessions proposals (Summary up to 2 pages) through EasyChair: May 31, 2020
• Notification of acceptance: June 15, 2020
• Early-bird registration deadline: July 15, 2020 (Please note that we will only include the contributions in the Programme if at least one of the authors is registered for the event by 15th July at the latest.)
Educational Media International (EMI), the ICEM’s refereed academic journal published by Routdlege (Taylor & Francis) and issued quarterly. It is covered by the British Education Index; Educational Research Abstracts online (ERA), Research into higher Education Abstracts; ERIC; EBSCO host; and Proquest Information and Learning. Priority is given to papers that reveal novel concepts of broad interest to the educational media community.
Please note: by clicking the button “SUBMIT YOUR PAPER
” you are submitting a proposal for paper or poster presentation (15 – 16 October). By clicking the button “SUBMIT YOUR WORKSHOP
” you are submitting a proposal for a workshop session. For other options please contact the conference organizers directly.
Keynote Speakers will be invited, covering some of the main Conference topics.
(Full papers up to 10 pages and Short papers up to 6 pages)
The papers will be presented and discussed in Parallel sessions, distributed accordingly with the Topics. Each presenter will have 15 minutes for oral presentation.
POSTER AND DEMO SESSIONS
(Summary up to 2 pages)
Displayed near the exhibition area for the duration of the conference.
(Summary up to 2 pages, detailing the content, format, length, limit of participants and specific requirements – room tipology, hardware, support material…)
Workshops can follow a variety of formats, providing teaching or training skills, ranging from mini-courses and seminars, to problem-solving and activity-based sessions, to hands-on practical work. These may be based on project experiences. Workshops can offer an opportunity for identifying common issues and developing ideas for further work within your education and media networks. The length of the workshops varies according to the format. Please choose the most appropriate length for your proposal from the options below:
• 120-minute workshop;
• 180-minute workshop;
• all-day workshop.
Keynote Speakers will be invited to discuss around the Conference topics.
The media festival will be organized with the collaboration from the students of the Polytechnic Institute of Santarém and with the local academic community, involving also local schools. Nevertheless, the contest will be extended to international community and advertised online